Κυριακή 17 Οκτωβρίου 2010

Shopping at ZARA

I've been looking at the ZARA clothe's site and I found some very interesting pieces.
And the prices are quite good, so I was thinking that I could go and shop some basic things I need, as the last time I went for shopping, I only got 2 sweaters and a cardigan!

Well, first of all, I fell in love with this blazer!
I ALWAYS wanted one like that!

35,95 euros

I loved the bow in this one!

12,95 euros

17,95 euros
17,95 euros

I'd love to have 2 or 3 of them. In various colours.
7,95 euros
29,95 euros



Hm...if i'm lucky enough, maybe I can get 2 of them :)
9,95 euros


This shirt
19,95 euros
12,95 euros

 Total:181.45 euros.
WOW!!! such a big amount!
Plus, at around 30 euros for things like socks, belts and some other small accessories...

I can't wait to go shopping!!!

Images from: http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home/11708/el/zara-sales

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου